Thursday, July 26, 2007

Self-portrait #2 (a little bit of a cheater)

Okay, so this is kind of weak, I know. It's only the second week of my adventure in taking self portraits and I am already pulling out the old stuff. My only defense is that I had a sick kid all of last week and didn't get to do much with a camera. I should have taken a picture of me at sitting up at 4 am listening to Henry cough or toting around the thermometer like it had magical powers but my head really wasn't in that place.
But, on a good note this picture is from my wedding, almost 5 years ago, and it is one of my favorite photos from that day. Hope you enjoy. Back in the saddle next week, I promise.

2 comments:

VivifyPenelopePie said...

OOh, I like it. I don't have a digital camera--so until I gain access to one I'm not going to be able to do anything photographically new and creative (which I would rather do). I do however love this picture...it isn't weak in the slightest!

miss.supafly said...

How sweet is that? I can tell you two are so smitten and I can't even see the expression on your faces... Awww...