Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sweetness


I know that the same people that look at this blog probably look at the Bean's blog, but I could resist posting this picture. It is one of my favorite ones we have taken thus far. I love that he still has his chubby baby cheeks but he is starting to get a neck and look like a little boy.

I love being a Mama. I've yet to find anything that compares. Last night I was trying to sleep and started to miss Henry. In his baby monitor I could hear his sleepy little baby coos. I got up and tip-toed into his room, rubbed his little round tummy and stuck my finger in his hand. Until he was about 3 months old he had a grab reflex so every time I would give him my finger he would squeeze it and hold it tightly in his little hand. He still does that when he is sleeping.