Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things that make me happy Thursdays

A friend just emailed me to tell me that my last 3 posts have been grumpy. She wasn't complaining, she actually said she likes my gripe posts (eh....I don't know about all that) but I don't want for my blog to be a pile of complaints. So, I thought I would post a few things that make me happy to make up for it. Things that make me happy Thursdays ....oh, this might stick, you know how I love alliterations!

"I paint self portraits because I am the person I know best." - Frida Kahlo {I love her!}

*

Guinea pigs. Who doesn't love that face?

*

Baby bumps, nursing Mamas, tiny heads and fat rolls. Can I have another PLEASE?

*

The most beautiful person I have ever known.

*

Other Mamas and their babies and cows in the pasture.

No comments: