Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Check it

My sister posted this link to a survey to find the presidential candidate that best fits your beliefs/opinions on many of the major issues today. My match was Dennis Kucinich (I love him!), Barack Obama and Joseph Biden. John Edwards was #8 on my list which kind of surprised me, I thought he would be higher up there. I do admit that since we don't get to vote in the primaries I have not put much time into getting to know the candidates. I do know that Bush is a total and complete nightmare (if you thought I went off about Wal-Mart, just get me started on Bush....you haven't seen anything yet...) and I am just pumped that he is almost outta here.

2 comments:

VivifyPenelopePie said...

Haha...so funny...Dennis Kucinich, Joseph Biden and Barack Obama, were all in my top five with Kucinich at number one. I didn't get John Edwards until number 13. It is funny...the results list potential runners who still haven't signed up or don't plan on it. That is so cool. You people are always coming up with the best links!

miss.supafly said...

GREAT POST. Thanks so much! I'm going to have to post this myself... :)