Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things that make me happy Thursday

Baby toes. Podcasts. Open-minded people. The light in the eyes of a new mom. My coworker that makes me coffee every morning. Hearing the NFL jingle on a cool Sunday afternoon. That my husband spent hours filling my ipod with songs he thought I would like. Enormous avocados. The smell of Fall. Nice neighbors that bring us homemade bread and sunflower arrangements from their back yard. Pumpkins in front of grocery stores. Henry acting like a fish in the bathtub. Turning off the air conditioner and opening the windows. Curbside recycling. Trying to do my part. Events that take your life in new, exciting directions. Migrating butterflies. Believing in yourself. Planning for the holidays. Songs that make you dance at your desk. Reconnecting with old friends. The feeling you get after finishing an exam. New haircuts. Being brave.

No comments: