Monday, October 22, 2007

Random

Wade started his "new" job today so he had to go in at 7am (instead of his old noon to midnight shift) and we got to take a lunch break together. I am hoping that this becomes a regular date for us because we so rarely get to spend any time together-alone and not asleep. We had brunch at my favorite brunch place, Miltons, and I discovered my new favorite fru-fru coffee-The Heavenly Latte. White chocolate, coconut and vanilla. I don't know if they put the little feather on all their lattes or if it is just for the "heavenly" variety but it is almost too cute to drink....almost...

We decided that the best way to boost the resale value of our house is to add a bathroom and so I started looking for bathtubs. Of course this probably won't happen for a couple years but it is good to be prepared for these things. I found this tub on the web. It is a couple that restores old bathtubs. I LOVE IT! So...I reserved one. It was free to reserve it and there is no obligation. I think it is just so that the people know what type of bath we want so that when they find it they can contact us. YAY!


No comments: