Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I bought stamps

Alright, all of you cute girls that I love. It's that time again to send me your address. I intend to send holiday cards out in a timely manner this year and I have a really cute idea so I might even make them (ah big dreams...)

Yes, I know that many of you have lived in the same house for years and I know that I have probably already mailed a birthday card or something like that to your current address at some point...but send me your address anyway because I am totally unorganized and because you love me. Email is best, I don't want all the hundreds of people that read my blog to get your information....What? No one looks at this blog? You are only looking at it because you accidentally clicked on it while you were dragging it to your recycling bin? Well, then I should probably send out an email...thanks for letting me know ;)

No comments: