Wednesday, November 7, 2007


Two months in advance, but don't forget:

I want to make and decorate sugar cookies
I want to clean my house listening to Christmas carols
I want to go on a Christmas-light drive with my sisters
I want to make a stocking stuffer for everyone
I want to find the perfect ornament for Henry
I want to fall asleep on the sofa with the Christmas lights on
I want to make a gingerbread house
I want to volunteer at LINK
I want to make a gumdrop wreath for our front door
I want to keep an advent calendar
I want to make homemade peppermint marshmallows to drink in my hot cocoa




2 comments:

Susie said...

I've been dreaming about Christmas too! We must be related...

Anonymous said...

I want to know how you make homeade peppermint marshmallows!! you're too much Laura! You are truly bad ass :)