Friday, March 7, 2008

So

I found more fabric. This one is yellow, which I like, and it reminds me of the art work in the books I used to rent from the library as a kid. I don't know that it would make a very good chair cover, though.
I like this fabric in all of these colors and since I haven't really picked a color for the dining room it is hard to narrow it down. But I am not sold on it.
This one is by Heather Bailey, a person whose blog I blurk on daily. Her stuff is so fresh and has an antique feel but with a modern twist. To be honest I am leaning towards this one because I love colors and I love that it is a big print and I saw it as a cushion on a window seat on a flickr page and it was really cute.
I like this print but I don't love the color.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the yellow one with the chandeliers, I also really like the one before with the bird and the abstract pattern.

Me In My Tree said...

I LOOOOVE the Heather Bailey one. And, actually, it appears to coordinate with the one that I liked from your other post I think. It's a little difficult to know for sure since you never know with computer monitors, and it's hard to tell the scale of either pattern, but I think you have found your color palette at least.

Not sure which I would do on chairs vs. curtains...I would have to see them in person I think. Lisa is the best at making decisions like that anyway. ;)

long time coming said...

The top print instantly reminded me of a library book too. Do you recall what story or series it reminds you of?

Me In My Tree said...

Me too about the top patter by the way. My initial reaction was Curious George, but then I wasn't sure. Dr. Suess maybe? I don't feel like that is right either. Hum, I'm curious to see what others think.