Friday, March 28, 2008

Weekend Maddness


I am not doing so hot with my bracket. In fact, if the goal of the bracket was to pick who does not win the game, I would be nearly perfect. So....it is another year and another crappy bracket. Oh well...this weekend is going to be full of basketball and while it is very unlikely that we will get to watch any of it except maybe the KU game tonight because it starts so late, I am still feeling the thrill of the NCAA tourney. I love this time of year. Go HAWKS!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, so setting the scene.

Brenton picks me up. My flight inconvientely gets in during half-time. Donaldson--KU tied. Race to the car and listen in silence all the way. 59 seconds remaining as we pull into the toll at the East Lawrence exit. 10 seconds left we are back in the neighborhood, Rush falls, Curry shoots and misses! The neighbors are cheering and fireworks are booming and I pull up to my house pretending I had this awesome welcome home! I'm a dork!