Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An invitation for dinner

When you are on a whole foods diet springtime is the best time of the year. Everything that I want to eat is fresh, available at the farmers market or Rolling Prairie and I get to cook it with my kitchen window open (not really related to whole foods but yay for spring). This is without a doubt our families favorite dinner. I took pictures of it last night because I am trying to get better at macro photography (but there is only so much you can do with a crappy digital camera). And because I couldn't resist, everything looked so fresh and tasty. We like to eat it with a sparkling limeade or clementine sorbet for dessert. Will you come over some time?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks SO good. I'm salivating! For the next few days I'm on a junkfood diet while I spend time packing up the house and working on projects. I'm in one of those moods today where put-together people who don't understand busy, just irritate me. Your food lifted my spirits. Yay spring indeed! --Lisa

Kelly Family Blog said...

Well, next time you are in Lawrence in the evening you should come by and have dinner with us. We shouldn't irritate you too much, put-together is not a word I would use to describe us ;)

Laura

Me In My Tree said...

I want a bite...or maybe a few. YUM!