Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things that make me happy Thursday

My friend Emily told me that I should bring back the Things that make me happy Thursdays. I didn't even realize it had been that long since I last did one and honestly with the nasty weather and the fact that I only got 4 hours of sleep last night I am feeling pretty uninspired right now. But I can find something that I love to blog about....I love baby shoes. This week out of the blue I am going crazy with Henry's shoes. His feet are growing at records speeds and even his frog boots are getting to small {ah, moment of silence for the frog boots}. So, we are moving on. Size 8 here we come! Today I ordered new boots:And new kicks:
Everything is cuter in miniature. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I so agree...makes a girl jealous! Awesome stuff.