* An apron with matching dishtowels (I used Heather Bailey fabric that I have been hoping to find a project to use it on)
* PJ Pants for my sister that will wear clothes until they fall apart (something I noticed over Thanksgiving when I spotted her in PJ’s from 1997)
* Pillows for Kelly’s red bed (I got to use my Anna Maria Horner Fabric that I have been saving for the perfect project)
* The Office Season 1. My BIL got all the seasons of The Office this Christmas. Just goes to show if you say you like something around my family, be prepared to get everything related to it for the next 2 years.
* A glittery KU tshirt and a book about a library cat.
* A drum kit for a tiny dude that loves to make noise.
* Books on CD and a stereo just the right size for Hanky’s tiny paws
* An orange Kitchen Aid mixer.
* A new purse. Which looks way sturdier than my last one.
* A month of free babysitting
* Peppermint soap
I thought about-
* How much better Christmas is when you get to be Santa Claus
* Henry could use a playmate
* That I need more Christmas decorations in my house
* Next year I am going to start earlier
* That Christmas isn’t the same without Annie
* Making 2009 cards since I didn’t around to sending Christmas cards this year
* How much I appreciate the effort my Mom makes every year
* Lots of cookies
* Cupcakes (of course!)
* Chex mix
* Gifts for almost everyone
P.S. I got an A- in Organic Chemistry 622. I almost passed out when I saw my grade card.