Monday, February 23, 2009

5 things I actually did this weekend

1. Got vomited on twice (Henry says it best "Sometimes you just have to yak")
2. Made doggie treats for Bagel and Archie
3. Called my sisters a million times
4. Played a lot of High Ho Cherry'O, Memory, Geo Tracks, pretend grocery store and wrote out a lot of letters for Henry to mail to his "fwends" (so watch your mail, we wrote letters and drew pictures until we ran out of stamps).
5. Not 1-5 below

But on a positive note. When Henry is sick he goes to bed at 7:00 instead of 9:30. So I get to watch the KU game for the first time since last March. On a not so positive note, I am watching it alone because Wade is the bathroom puking. Good times.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh Oy, yikes. I got puked on this weekend myself...An emergency tonsillectomy is in store. We have to monitor Julian 24 hours a day until the surgery Thursday so he doesn't stop breathing in his sleep. SCARY! Needless to say there will probably be more yakking...and a long week ahead of us as well. I'm glad you were able to do something fun despite the puking men.