Monday, May 25, 2009

Big big boy bed

Clearly I am in the mood to ramble on tonight (nothing new on this blog) so I thought I would share my most recent point of indecision. One of many, oh so many...

Henry's bed.

So, he is in a crib bed right now. It's his crib turned into a toddler bed. But he is tall and has nearly grown out of his bed. What next? Well, obviously a twin bed is next, but when I change the bed I will have to change the whole room. All the baby stuff will have to go. The stuffed animals and bumper pads with the ABC's and the letters hanging on ribbons...I'm okay with it. It was never really our style to begin with. I have been leaning towards a Jenny-Lind bed. I love them. I don't mind sharing, just between you and I, that a sibling for Henry is in the works. Not, in the works as in "in the works" but it's on the horizon. And this sibling will have to share a room with Sir Henry. I would like to buy a Jenny Lind crib for this future sibling so a matching bed for Hank seems like a good option. I think Jenny Lind will work for boys or girls. What do you think? Not boyish enough?

2 comments:

Me In My Tree said...

I think they look pretty unisex myself. I love the pic of that room, I think that is a perfect example of how it can work out for boys or a boy/girl combo. Lovely!

Laura said...

Thanks Amy. We'll see if I can pull anything close to it off. :)