Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy bits


Today my friend Emily gave me a globe that she bought at a garage sale on Saturday for a dollar. It's perfect.


I also forgot that I ordered a book from amazon that was on back order until it arrived this afternoon. Many birthday gifts are going to come from this book.


Lastly, a package from the UK was in my inbox this morning. This lovely pin was in the box and now it adds the perfect bit of Spring to my gray purse. Her etsy stuff is amazing. Check it out. I think I want this one next.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

My Mom and I were just talking about doing crewel. She said she would teach me! That's wonderful. Those flower broaches are amazing.

Me In My Tree said...

I love these! I am hoping you have this set up to email you when someone posts. How long did it take you to receive it, I am just curious since it comes from the UK. I would like to order but I have a bit of a time crunch. If you get this can you email me aknolan@gmail.com to let me know? Thanks!