Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random thoughts

There are some days that I very heavily feel the burden of having so many options. I am not ungrateful or unaware of the number of people who have very few options, but just occasionally feel bogged down by all that is available to me. I am simultaneously empathetic, grateful and overwhelmed.


I hate comments and jokes about gay people. Get over it.


I think I might start sending letters and packages to my sisters and friends that live far away once a month. I have three sisters I could send packages to, one mother-in-law that would enjoy receiving a package, a friend in Korea and a friend in Florida who would both love receiving packages. So that’s 6 people and I could send one a month, so two packages for each person a year. I think I am going to start picking up little goodies for these people. Maybe I’ll start sending the crafts I make also. How fun!

I am almost 30 years old.

No comments: