Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am seriously not getting anything done today

So drawing some inspiration from some of my favorite blogs and my recent purchase 52 projects I am thinking of stretching my creative muscles and comfort level by posting a weekly self-portrait. This is by no means an original idea, they actually have sites set up just for this purpose but posting on those sites might be too far of a stretch for me at this point. There are no rules and you can take the “self portrait” idea as literally or abstractly as you would like. Anyone else game?

2 comments:

miss.supafly said...

I love that self portrait idea! I also love that your first includes your feet, which all of mine will likely include since I enjoy that angle best. :)

Laura said...

Excellent! I am a fan of feet shots as well. When I starting taking shots for this photo Henry was by my feet drawing but he never sits still for long. Oh well, maybe I'll try attempt it again another week when he is not so squirmy. I have a couple other friends that do not have blogs that want to participate so they are going to send me weekly photos and I am hoping I can convince them to let me post them on my blog. We'll see.