Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A line up

Have you heard of Little John? I’m probably spelling his name wrong, it’s probably something like Lil’ Jon. He’s a rapper, carries around “crunk juice” in a jewel encrusted goblet, is nearly impossible to understand and coined the phrase “What? Yeah!” Well, if you haven’t heard of him lucky you. Apparently Henry has because last night for I’d say, oh about a half hour he said “What? YEAH! WHHHHat? YEAH!” over and over again. I will be interviewing all possible suspects in the case of “Who taught my son that?” The first person of interest is Aunt Kelly and Rex. Come over here you two and sit under this light….

Or Henry may just be channeling his inner crunk. (I’m sorry if that is offensive, I really have no idea what a crunk is or how it is juiced). I’m imaging him with gold fronts and a bedazzled baby bottle. “Milk? YEAH!”

4 comments:

VivifyPenelopePie said...

next he'll be yelling "yo...mama!" to all the ladies, they'll swoon over his golden locks and its all down-hill from there. hehe...so funny. We need to have coffee together one of these days...ms.laura

miss.supafly said...

i love that -- how is a crunk juiced?

Laura said...

Oh geeze, I'm not sure I am ready for the swooning just yet. I told my Mom yesterday that I was going to look into purchasing a toddler sized bubble to keep him in. ;)

Laura said...

How is it juiced? I have no idea but it sounds like it might hurt.