Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Too good to be true

Yay! For months now I have been thinking about buying/making address cards for our new house and for months now I have pretty much come up empty on ideas. Then this afternoon my husband delivered this cute little package to my work. Inside was without a doubt the cutest address cards I have ever seen. By far cuter then anything I could have come up with. They are from our friend Mary who happens to be a very talented stationery & invitation designer. I love that they are orange and brown and polka-doted and I love that she included Henry. Thank you so much Mary! They are adorable and perfect and I love them!

2 comments:

miss.supafly said...

YAY! I'm so glad you like them! Thanks for all the nice compliments!

Laura said...

Love them! Seriously you are very talented. And they couldn't have come at a better time, I needed a generous spirit to pick me up a little. Thank you!

-L