Wednesday, August 1, 2007

a little long-winded, definitely whiney and probably not even really worth reading

Wow, I’m almost 30. I had hoped that I would deal with this milestone birthday with a sort of calm, it’s just a number and I’m totally happy with how my life is going kind of attitude but I feel my panic growing with every day that passes.

Time is flying by.
I am not doing any of the things that I thought I would be doing as a 30 year old woman.
I am not the person that I thought I would be at this age.
My parents are getting older.
Will I have any more kids?
Am I being the best Mom that I can be?
I should have lost 40 lbs in my 20’s, my metabolism is slowing.
How am I treating the people I love?
This is my one shot at life, am I blowing it?
Shouldn’t I be less neurotic by this age?
How do I slow time down?
I have to find a way to start spending my time doing the things I love.
I feel disappointed with myself.

No comments: