Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Make-ups


Okay, so my last post was kind of a downer so I decided that throughout the day I would jot down some of the things that make me happy to make up for it. And cuz I love lists.

Going to the farmers market really early on Saturday morning
A really good song on repeat (Lily Allen today)
Making someone a treat and then listening to them tell you how good it was
Swimming under water
Long hugs
Planning a vacation
Henry's dirty feet
Fresh peaches
Afternoon phone calls from my hubby
Seeing Henry at the end of the day
Artichokes for desert
Driving to the airport to pick up my sisters
The first few seconds at a concert when the houselights go down and the music starts
Sprinklers
The smell of sunscreen
Being barefoot
Avocados from the Merc
Drinking coffee all day long
TAL, Wait Wait don' tell me and all my other Monday morning postcasts
This feels good. I might make this a weekly activity. You should try it.

1 comment:

miss.supafly said...

That is a really good idea... I too have been really negative about myself. You know, they have list making swaps on swap-bot.com... I'm doing one in September where you have to list 10 favorite things and explain why they're your faves -- it might a fun, easy one for you to check out!