Sunday, August 12, 2007

Not food ;)

The flowers that Wade gave me on my birthday are still going strong. I wanted to take a couple of pictures of them with an actual camera (instead of just my camera phone) although our camera is not really anything to write home about. Anyway, they still smell fantastic. I have had them at work this past week and they made my whole office smell like a garden. The women were really going crazy, I swear I had the same conversation with every woman in the office pretty much every day and I have come to the conclusion that the ladies are not getting enough flowers fellas.... My husband scored major brownie points with my coworkers for picking them himself, although he doesn't like most of my coworkers so he didn't really seem to care much when I told him that.


No comments: