Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Birthday love

I got so many lovely birthday wishes yesterday. More e-cards than I ever imagined, a homemade card from Lisa that was so thoughtful, a gift from Ms. Supafly which was super cute, a huge flower arrangement from my husband (of flowers that he picked at a local farm (with permission )), a shopping trip with my Mom and a wallet and some earrings from my sister….really it was wonderful. I also got some great advice, including –quit your bitching- from my older sister :) Thank you all so much for your time and your efforts. What a wonderfully thoughtful group of people I have in my life, I am a lucky lucky gal.



I took this with my camera phone, sorry about the quality of the photo.

Homemade card from Miss Lisa.

1 comment:

VivifyPenelopePie said...

You're so sweet! Your comments always make my day! those were these funky watercolors I bought in japan, on thin rice paper