Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eh.......almost


I put the recipe together in honor of my friend Lisa. We used to work together and would often run into each other around lunch time in the break room with our matching stuffed shell pasta Amy's meals. One afternoon she told me that that this was the one meal that she could eat every day.

This dinner was oh so close...but not quite. The flavors were great. The spinach puree was a little too smooth for our taste, it needed some body and some crunch. I haven't given up on it yet though...you might see it again soon.

1 comment:

Potato Pie said...

You are an inspiration! I ogle recipe books...and I love sauces but don't have many good sauce recipes...we're going to have to swap. Give me a couple weeks to secure grocery money and I'm on if you are.

Tell Wade thanks for not blowing my cover, hehe!