Thursday, October 11, 2007

Things That Make Me Happy Thursday Part 2

I got on the subject of San Francisco this afternoon and it brought back all my great memories of our trip to SF many many years ago. We weren't married at the time but so far this is the closest we have come to a honeymoon. There is a ton of great stuff going on in the Bay Area, we didn't even scratch the surface during our visit. Alcatraz was really cool. Shopping in Berkeley was fun. But my favorite part of our trip was Muir Woods. That is a place I could go back to over and over again. It was breathtaking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laura-i don't know you but i feel like i do after reading your blog every day. i love it! i live in oregon and we drive down to muir woods at least once a year. if you are ever headed to portland let me know and we can take you around our area. i think you would like it. one of these day i'll get a blog going and send you the link

Potato Pie said...

I have so many friends in SF and oh, how I love the Pacific nw, my dream is to live in the San Juans or Portland. Our favorite band is also in SF...such a lovely place...