Thursday, October 4, 2007

Question 1

This morning I-
A) Likely flunked my first test since my freshman year at KU
B) Guessed on 19 of 50 questions on my exam (that leaves 62% not guesses)
C) Discovered that they make scan-trons with answer options up to N
D) Stopped on my way down the hill to put my stupid exam in my bag, thereby missing the parking guy by 3 minutes and getting another frickin $10 ticket
E) Got my period and bleed through my jeans while taking my exam and then had to bring it to the front of the classroom and walk down the hill with a red stain on my ass
F) Saw the annoying guy in class that always tries to prove the teacher wrong turn in his exam after only 15 minutes and then attempt to have the professor “pound it” on his way out.
G) On my return to work found a hand written note on my chair that pretty much said I had to meet my deadlines despite the fact that the person providing the information to me got it to me 3 days late.
H) Slept in and sat out on the veranda listening to NPR and doing a sudoku
I) Realized how out of place I am when I stood over a large tin trashcan with a lighter and copy of my exam in hand and looked back to find all of my classmates in a herd excitedly comparing answers.
J) All except E. Ever heard of TMI, sheesh!
K) All except H which is something I imagined while staring at my exam.
L) All except F, even biology nerds are not that ridiculous
M) All of the above
N) None of the above

The answer is K, by the way

No comments: