Thursday, October 4, 2007

Things that make me happy Thursday

Today has been a difficult day for me to come up with my things that make me happy Thursday post. It has been a very very long day and the end is not in sight as I have to come back into work this evening after Henry goes to bed. But, I suppose these kind of days are precisely what things that make me happy Thursdays are for.
So what is getting me through the day?

Iced coffee. Fiest, MF Doom, Dead Prez, Nina Simone and Otis Redding. Short breaks for blogging. The most recent Radio Lab podcast. Knowing that Henry is with Papa at the toy store right now having a great time (apparently playing with puppets with Wade, his favorite puppet?- Dr. Moody). Post-test relief, even if it means a bad grade.

Sorry...that's all I got. It's like trying to squeeze water out of a pebble at this point. Hopefully I'll really rock it out next Thursday. Hope you had a good one.

No comments: