Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday 5


My friend Kate sent me this meme last week. It kinda fits the Friday 5 theme...so it goes up. Play along if you like...


*I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce - Avocados
2. Bakery – Rustic whole wheat loaf
3. Meat – Nah…I’ll pass
4. Frozen – Amy’s Veggie Pot Pie
5. Dry goods - Quinoa


* Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 CDs for the plane. What are they?
1. Fiest The Reminder
2. Radiohead Amnesiac
3. Can I just bring my ipod? I don’t ever buy CD’s anymore…

* If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. This weekend Henry said…
2. This weekend Henry did…
3. What’s for lunch?
4. I feel like an alien at my job
5. I have to pee


* So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you'd probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
1. Brush and floss my teeth
2. Hug the boys
3. Take a shower


* What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. Omega (My huge, fluffy, white comforter)
2. A necklace from my parents
3. A robe that my Grandma made for me when I was 10 years old


* You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. I’m being tailgated
2. I just got cut off
3. The music in the car next to me is so loud that it is making my car vibrate and my son is yelling “Turn off radio Mama”


* Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself at your house. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Taking pictures
2. Cleaning the kitchen
3. Watching a movie and knitting
4. Reading
5. Making cupcakes


* We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

1. Hippo
2. Elephant
3. Otters
(crying all the while)


* You're hungry for ice cream. What are your favorite 3 kinds?
1. Pumpkin spice
2. Raspberry sorbet
3. Anything containing coconut and chocolate


* Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Orange wallet
2. Henry’s socks
3. 4 different kinds of Lipolicous lip-gloss
4. ipod
5. Pink sparkle toothbrush, floss and tiny Colgate toothpaste tube


I've never been one to "tag" people but I'd love to see what you got....I know it seems like a waste of time, but do it anyway ;)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You're a women of my own heart! kudos...I'll post on Nouvelle!

Laura said...

Yay!