Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Love

Here's the thing. I love Anthropologie. I want to live in the rooms in the catalogs and wear all the clothes. Also, I love mugs. I know, it's a little strange but I just do. I have a lot of mugs...so many that they wouldn't all fit in the tiny kitchen in our last house. A few years ago we went to Prince Edward Island on vacation and I came home with 5 mugs. I have never considered myself a collector of anything really, but I suppose I need to come to terms with my mug addiction.
This week my love of these two things came together and the result was me spending entirely too much money on something that I will likely break in the next 6 months. Oh well. I ordered these birdy mugs on Monday. I got the package this morning....cutest ever! Now they have plates and bowls in the same pattern....this is not good folks. Would it be irresponsible of me to get a second job to pay for my Anthropologie addiction?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are soooooo cute. definitely worth it!

Laura said...

Oh thanks, I thought so too. I am going to resist buying them now and put them on my Christmas list.

Maybe you need one. The mug would make a good stocking stuffer...You might need to bring up your stocking over Thanksgiving and then pick it up next time you visit :)

4 days!