Friday, November 30, 2007

Random facts

Coming up with my Friday 5 today got me in the mood to makes lists. This started out as next weeks F5 exploded into a Friday 20 (and an hour long distraction from work), which just will not do...so here it is.

1. I take super hot showers
2. My Nana-in-Law (ha!) calls herself a counter-she counts everything (when she is walking she counts her steps, when she is eating she counts her peas, etc) well I am a singer. I sing everything. Sometimes outloud but most of the time just in my head because when I do it outloud I almost always get caught.
3. I really want to be into yoga and poetry, but both of them bore the bee geezers out of me.
4. I am a terrible napper and cannot sleep past sunrise without medication
5. I can’t figure out God/Religion. I am mostly on board with God, but so far religion has just let me down. I hope I have enough time in my life to figure that one out.
6. I have a lot of bad dreams, sometimes they make me scream in my sleep (good times for Wade)
7. I have 4 extreme fears- flying, getting really sick, grasshoppers and public speaking
8. Most of the time I am pretty sure that I am not smart enough to finish college, but I am just going along with it because I have been wrong a lot
9. I would love to live in New York City although the idea of it scares me a little
10. Each of my sisters (I have 3) have at least one quality that I envy, just a little…
11. My sister Susie is the most like my Mom. Sometimes I hear myself saying things exactly like my Dad (especially when I am being silly) but other than that I don’t think I am much like my parents at all.
12. If I won a million dollars I would quit my job, graduate from college and travel the world with my husband and Bean.
13. I think we will have one more baby in the next year or so and then I think we will adopt in the next couple of years and then our family will be complete. Although when I fantasize about my family there are 3 biological children and 3 adopted children.
14. I am getting a LOT more grey hair.
15. I love Hip-Hop and would totally blast it in my car if it didn’t annoy me so much when other people do it.
16. My high school boyfriend treated me like crap and was a totally druggy. Since then I've decided that drugs are for posers.
17. During the eulogy at my Aunt Cindy’s funeral my little sister Susie leaned over and said “That sounds like you Laurie.” It was the greatest compliment I have ever gotten.
18. I only like salads with croutons
19. I think my husband is the funniest person I know
20. I am pretty sure I have ADD because I space out during conversations and can't sit still for an entire movie.

1 comment:

miss.supafly said...

What a great list, and what a great new header!