Saturday, December 1, 2007

Seriously! Seriously?

What is up with the pre-lit Christmas trees? I mean it's bad enough that I have to buy a fake one (curse you cats!) but now I don't even get to put my own lights on it? And whose idea was this? What, putting up the lights give someone an arm cramp or something?

Gosh Gene, I would love to put up our ornaments this year but the 10 minutes it took me to string the lights really took it out of me. Maybe after I take a nap. Anyone got a Gatorade?

Give me a break!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Then there is my family...who is so anal about light stringing...in between each stem of each branch, sending the whole tree alight--it seems we always walked away from lighting the tree a good two hours later with scratches up and down our arms...and well, the pre-lit ones don't seem to be good enough to match our Johnson family standards...strange world.