Monday, March 24, 2008

Inspiration

My search for fabric for my dining room chairs had lead me to discover Anna Maria Horner, an amazing and inspirational fabric designer. I had a feeling that I would like her style when I read that she lists Frida as one of her inspirations but I had no idea how much I would love her work. I seriously want to fill my entire house with her fabric. This is a photo from her blog and the fabric under her arm is the one I preordered for my dining room chairs but I am thinking actually using it for curtains because the print is just so amazing I hate to cut it up into small sections for chairs. I love both the fabric for her dress and the fabric on the sofa so if I do decide to change it up I know that I have a ton of options from her line. I am so excited, I just can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just went to her site and after 45 minutes looked at the time and realized how I long I lost myself in her fabrics. Not only that she provides the tools and patterns...great stuff! Thank you Laura! It is amazing how efficient you are at finding things on-line.