Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Healthy

I’ve spent the last 6 months “planning” to lose weight. So far I have put on 6 lbs. Ehem…clearly “planning” isn’t helping much. I signed up for the gym on Monday and made a plan-

-M/W/F mornings at 6:30 my sister and I are going to the gym.
-Run: I used to be able to run for 45 minutes. My goal is to get back to that. I think I will start at 30 minutes now because I haven’t exercised for almost 3 years.
- Lift weights: just machines to get started. And some sit ups at home.
-Salads for lunch. It is all I really want anyway but I never take the time to plan it out and make them in the morning. I had one today for lunch and it was great.
-Eat 2 snacks during the day.
-No Friday doughnuts (at work…they do it to me every week)

I know reading about someone trying to lose weight isn’t very exciting so I will try to name all my posts about weight loss the same so that you can skip them completely if you want. Wish me luck.

No comments: