Saturday, August 2, 2008

Get Healthy

2 weeks down. It's been a bit of an adventure dealing with constantly changing gym hours but we survived. I can't believe it but I feel my like endurance had improved in just 2 weeks. I am going to do 2 more weeks of just cardio and then start incorporating some weightlifting. I've lost 4.2 pounds but I am trying not to get on the scale very often because as motivating as a loss can be, a gain can be a routine buster and I don't want to do anything that would discourage me from this pursuit. I'm thinking of having Wade take a before picture of me because I have such a strange body imagine. When I look in the mirror I see a person that is a few pounds overweight not someone bordering on obesity. I think the photographs from our vacation helped me realize that maybe it wasn't that my jeans were shrinking...besides those before and after photos are always so fun. :)

Working out with my sister has done more than just improve my fitness. Being around Susie almost every day is so great. Even at 6:30 am she is just delightful. I love that kid.
Anyway, just wanted to do a quick update.

1 comment:

Human Microbiome Search Engine said...

Congratulations on your progress, and yeah, some before pictures would be a good idea.

Oh, and your food pictures look great. Thanks for sharing them.