Tuesday, August 5, 2008

House numbers

Well, I finished painting the house numbers last night. My little sister Kelly had picked this blue for some furniture in her house and when I spotted it I knew that I had to use the leftovers for my house numbers. I can't wait to put them up.
The color that Kelly picked it almost the exact color that I was thinking for the walls in my kitchen. Now that I have it in my kitchen, on my numbers, I am thinking that it is a little too bright for the walls. But it could be perfect for my dining room table. The fabric I am using for the chairs in underneath the numbers in this photo and I think I love it. If I do this then I can paint the walls a nice neutral color, which will make the mister happy and will not require a ton of primer when we decide to sell our house. What do you think? A blue dining room table is pretty bold and not all that serious...but then again, that sounds a lot like us.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Love it. Kelly's table looks great! You should give it a try.

Playground Explorers said...

It looks like a wonderful combination. Go for it. You can always paint it a different color later if you don't like it (or just decide it is time for a change).