Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy on a Saturday

I've been on the waiting list for the Audacity of Hope at our library for over a month now. Then yesterday, out of frustration I went to the State of Kansas Library online site to see if maybe they had it in KC or Topeka and discovered that I could download the spoken word version of it for free at any time. And there are thousands of other books that you can do the same thing with. If your in Kansas go here, if you are in another state do a google search. All you need is a library card. I'm beyond thrilled...8 hours at a computer every day....so many books...I'm so excited. Now, if I could only find a scratch and stiff sticker that smells like a library book....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't realize you were looking for that book - I own it. Let me know if you want to read it instead of listening (some books are better listened to though, and that one certainly might be one of them).