Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello 31. I’m so glad you’re here

31 things to do in my 31st year

1. Learn to cable knit
2. Visit Jason and Mandy
3. Make a collage every week
4. Write in a journal
5. Plant a vegetable garden and can extra veggies
6. Take a photography class at the Art Center
7. Do a painting with wade for outside our back door
8. Go on another road trip, maybe even back to the beach
9. Make weekly deposits in Henry’s college fund
10. Plant 2 trees
11. Send my sisters care packages
12. Spend the night at the circle S with Wade
13. Make a Christmas gift for each family member
14. Send birthday and Christmas cards to all my family and friends
15. Use my swim cap
16. Compost
17. Plant blubs in the fall
18. Make a new friend.
19. Record my parents telling a few of their favorite childhood stories
20. Learn how to screen print
21. Take Henry sledding
22. Brush up on my World Geography
23. Read 3 classics and 3 new authors
24. Sell some cupcakes
25. Get back into my size 8’s
26. Take Henry to see a waterfall
27. Take 2 classes at KU
28. Make lunches for all three of us every morning
29. Learn to make wheat bread, tamales, pita, and a really good pizza dough
30. Get 8 hours of sleep every night!
31. Buy a bike with a basket to ride with Wade and Henry (Henry is getting a bike trailer for his birthday…shhh…)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day!!!

Laura said...

Thanks Nat! :)

Lisa said...

I'm such an arse. I've been away from the internet for a week and wham...I missed your birthday. Happy birthday Laura-I'm so glad to have had another year to get to know you and your wonderfulness! You rock! Great list!

Oh, and congrats on the exercising!

Laura said...

No worries...it's today so you didn't miss a thing. And thanks :)
Hope you are well.

Laura

Lisa said...

YAY! Well Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

miss.supafly said...

Happy much-belated birthday! I'd like to join you on no less than five of these great things!