Monday, August 31, 2009

Joyful pile up

My horoscope in the UDK today said "Don't start another project, finish the one you already started and it may be lucrative". Pahhleese! I feel like they don't even know me. :)
I did actually finish a project over the weekend. I got to sit in my little spot next to the window and feel the breeze and my little helper and I finished his apron. He wanted a semi-truck (he calls it a Sam-eye Truck) on the front instead of a train. We found some old buttons to use as the wheels. It turned out pretty good. It looks homemade, which is kind of what I was going for. I do a lot better when I stop trying to make every seam perfect.

And it's already covered with avocado. Just as an apron should be :)

Well, I'm off to start working on a new project-a crewel kit that I got in the mail this afternoon.

No comments: