Saturday, August 28, 2010

WEEK 16

Well, no wonder I am already feeling behind, I am behind. Week 16 has come and gone. This week I made a lot of plans. I'm good at making plans. But I am not going to get stuck in the plan making mode. I am taking the advice of this quote:

"Dreams are fulfilled only by taking action, not by endlessly planning to take action." -a recovered procrastinator.

This week I made an action plan for workouts, downloaded the pod cast and some good workout music, washed all my workout clothes that I had been using as pajamas, bought some low calories but highly nutritious lunches, started easing myself off of the coffee, woke up 15 minutes earlier every morning (not always successful on this one) and got my first "Henry is back in preschool" cold for the season over with. I plan on feeling 100% by Tuesday when my running program starts. Here is how it will all shake down:

SUNDAY: 1 hour on the elliptical machine/20 minutes weights (lower body)
MONDAY: 1 hour walk/abs
TUESDAY: 30 minutes running program/45 minutes on the elliptical machine
WEDNESDAY: 30 minutes running program/45 minutes on the elliptical machine/abs
THURSDAY: 30 minutes running program/45 minutes on the elliptical machine
FRIDAY: 1 hour walk/abs
SATURDAY: 1 hour on the elliptical machine/20 minutes weights (upper body)

I also completed my first week of the fall semester. 18 year olds look like children. I hate doing lab work. Microscopes hurt my eyes. My ecology teachers are a nightmare. I have a ton of work to do. Better get to it.

No comments: