Tuesday, July 3, 2007

EAT

Here is my kitchen. I had some reservations about putting a picture of it on my blog, it needs work. I want to replace the cabinets but that is not going to happen. So, I'm thinking of painting them white and getting new hardware (I think do the green knob from an earlier post). The fluorescent light has got to go and the counter tops are pretty outdated, I want to replace them with concrete counter tops and put some white subway tiles on the wall. But, all of that is going to have to happen gradually, for now I want to put an antique sign behind the stove. That space is really blah. Something about food. I love the EAT sign at Local Burger. I've been looking for a while now and not found anything even close. Anyone have any suggestions of good places to find antique signs?


1 comment:

miss.supafly said...

I love those updating ideas! If you want help with under cabinet lighting, my boyfriend is a wiz at installing it!